Our professionals engage with policymakers and investor clients to provide insightful and forward-looking analysis. We value research abilities, intellectual curiosity, sharp writing, strong interpersonal skills and an entrepreneurial spirit. Capstone is an intellectually challenging environment in which employees are asked to take on a significant amount of responsibility at all levels. Candidates should be intelligent and driven individuals with an interest in both the finance and policy aspects of Capstone’s work.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic and close-knit team in the heart of Washington, DC, or in London, UK, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Include the position you are applying for in the subject line. More information about current openings can be found on our LinkedIn page.
- Capstone analysts perform rigorous financial analysis and policy research. They create unique investment ideas based on this analysis and summarize these ideas in written research notes. Our analysts also regularly consult with our clients to help them to understand our ideas and other important policy issues.
- Candidates typically have at least two to three years of experience in investment analysis, capital markets or other investment capacity.
- Capstone sales associates identify and cultivate new business opportunities through calling efforts, email campaigns and referrals. In addition to developing and strengthening relationships with clients, our sales team manages prospects throughout the sales cycle. Sales associates also gain a wealth of knowledge regarding sophisticated investment strategies through analyst, client and prospect interactions.
- Candidates should be unafraid of speaking with clients on the phone and should have strong marketing skills and instincts.
- Capstone outreach associates manage our relationships with expert contacts. The outreach team plans and executes conference calls and policy days as well as manages conversations for our private equity projects.
- Candidates should have excellent communication and organizational skills and have an interest in working in a variety of sectors.
- Capstone interns work with the research, sales or outreach departments, working alongside employees to meet our goals. We hire new interns every spring, summer and fall. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until the positions are filled. Successful interns can receive full-time offers.
Capstone is an equal-opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran statue or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.